SP and me will be teaching a trainings class this year at CanSecWest. If you have some background in reverse engineering and want to
- become a more efficient reverse engineer
- become a more efficient bug hunter
- become better at understanding stuff like Acrobat's JScript Engine
- Quickly find where the interesting parts of the executable are: Who is parsing user input ? Who is responsible for the crypto ?
- Save time: Identify what open-source libraries are statically linked into the executable. Why audit binary when you can read source ?
- Want to understand what Acrobat is doing ? Or most C++ programs nowadays ? Generate UML diagrams from binaries, showing you all the classes and their hierarchy.