we have an open full-time position in our office in Bochum, Germany -- in essence, a vuln-dev-using-BinDiff-and-BinNavi-position.
What are the tasks in this job ?
- Use BinNavi and BinDiff to find bugs in software & write exploits
- Test BinNavi/BinDiff features. Test them some more.
- Provide feedback to the developers about the tools
- Write up your results
- (Potentially) train clients in the use of the tools
What we can offer:
- A no-bullshit environment
- Small team, good mood in the office :-)
- Direct influence over the development of the tools
- Probably more than that, but it is late and I am tired
You forgot to mention Sushi mondays and the chance to bug Tim with them!
Post a Comment